The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Monday, April 14, 2008

BOMRIC

BOMRIC - An acronym more, and more, frequently used to describe what TEo calls "reconciliation." BOMRIC stands for: "Bend Over, More Reconciliation Is Coming!"

If you remain in the TEo commit BOMRIC to memory, if you haven't already. Here's another example.

Thanks to a commenter (H/T to "Truth Unites... and Divides") we hear of Midwest Conservative Journal's take on this Episcopal travesty:

PURGE
As the Captain observes, it's getting positively Stalinist up at 815. First, the Maximum Leader accepts the renunciation of orders from a bishop who... um... didn't... renounce... his... orders:

“It means little to me in that I don’t intent to squabble with her over this,” Bishop Kelshaw said, “but I did not renounce my orders. I wrote to her last February informing her that I felt called to request alternate primatial oversight and that my request had been granted by Uganda. I am still a bishop within the Anglican Communion.” (Emphasis added. Links are in the original text at MCJ - Gene)

Bishop Kelshaw, formerly Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of the Rio Grande, retired in 2005.

No comments:

Popular Posts