The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Class in Embalming

Billy Ockham strikes again with this article:

The children of God having left . . .

The lights are ON, but there ain't nobody home!

Yes, yes! I know there are Godly Christians still occupying some pews in TEo, BUT I believe they are deluded, deceived or in denial of the truth.

For a denomination that prides itself on dialog, the Episcopal Church resorts to scorched earth tactics in lieu of negotiation entirely too much. Our leadership not only can no longer use the language of Christianity, it can not act Christ-like either.
~~~
I wish like heck that those who have no direct interest in the building (I am looking at you Presiding Bishop Jefferts Schori) would keep their big fat flapping mouths shut and mind their own business.
Ah . . . The wonderful smell of scorched earth in the morning! It must warm 815's heart, if they can find one, to be able to possess all those empty buildings.

Just think! Now they can overtly control the vestries with out having to suborn them first!

I hear it now: My Precious! My Presssh-shus!

No, 815 probably does not know of J.R.R. Tolkien and his Lord of the Rings trilogy. After all, it was written by a Christian.





No comments:

Popular Posts