The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Friday, June 13, 2008

A Word From Our Sponsors . . .

Not really!

Just a note of comment. I've been "off the air" for about a week and a half due to an unexpected (aren't they all!) trip to the emergency room. Eight days and seven wonderful (NOT!) nights at beautiful St. Luke's Hospital, The Woodlands, Texas. I DO recommend them for what ails you.

I thank God for the Episcopal health system here in Houston. They've saved my fat bacon more than once these last two decades.

I am now back "on the air" to harass, bloviate, and generally grouse about what ails us.

Thanks to all who knew about this incident and prayed for me.

God Bless Ya'll !

No comments:

Popular Posts