The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Kraalspace: Freaking out!

I almost got down on the floor and died laughing at Dr. Mabuse's hysterical post.

No, I wasn't laughing at Dr. Mabuse! I was laughing with her! She expressed what would have been my emotions, and actions, when I have been in similar situations. Too funny!

It goes like this:

Now I'm starting to freak out. Where were they? Had they forgotten today was the day she was arriving? Did they have a medical emergency and have to rush to the hospital? Finally I opted for the most logical explanation: they'd both been murdered, and Emma was about to walk in on a crime scene, maybe with the murderer still there, lying in wait for her.

God Bless Ya'll !

III
Click Here for More Information

No comments:

Popular Posts