The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

‘Top Ten Gun Safety Tips’ Censored at Lone Star College in Texas

H/T: Keep and Bear Arms . Com

I never thought I'd be snarking much about 1st Amendment causes. That's what we have the ACLU for, isn't it? ;>) But, here I am. This is happening in TEXAS!!! These administrative idjits must be from Nooo Yo-ork Ci-ity!!

. . . any "mention of firearms and weapons" is inherently a "material interference with the operation of the school or the rights of others" because such language "brings fear and concern to students, faculty and staff."

~~~

But let's be clear: The First Amendment makes absolutely no exception for unreasonable hysteria over a humorous firearms-related top-ten list.

GET A ROPE!!

God Bless Ya'll !

PS: If my gentle readers can not distinguish between satire, humor and "being picked on", please go get a life!

III
Click Here for More Information

2 comments:

Al said...

Hi. Good post. I don't own a gun but I'm all for them (especially for the good guys having them). I'm from San Antonio and these 'administrators' are embarrassing me. They are definitely going to get an email.
While #10 is over the top, its nothing to get too worked up about - aren't these college kids, not babies?

Aggie said...

Hi Al,

Thanks for your comment. I apologize for taking so long to approve it for posting. Seems like I've been without an internet connection since just before you wrote it.

You're right, these are supposed to be college "kids". Unfortunately, they still act like kids, not adults. On the other hand, Texas says you are and ADULT when you turn 21 - for CHL purposes.

Our "elite" do not care about "gun control", they only care about CONTROL! ;>) >

BTW, if you can lawfully possess a firearm, get NOW and learn to use it and then practice with it while you can! Just my $0.02 worth!

Aggie, Class of '70
An Anglican Firearms "Enthusiast"

Popular Posts