The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Police Required to Protect Christians from Advocates of Tolerance and Diversity

H/T: Stand Firm

I must confess! I missed all of the news reports on this issue! Ref: Radical homosexuals plan day of 'intolerance'

Greg Griffith has this to say:

And I'll say it one more time (although it certainly won't be the last): I have yet to read a denunciation of this violence by any of our Worthy Opponents. Susan Russell? Elizabeth Kaeton? Mark Harris? Louie Crew? For that matter, Bishop Andrus? Bishop Bruno? Bishop Beisner? Bishop Mathes? Where are you? Where is your condemnation of the exact kind of violence against peaceful Christians that you condemn against gays? You prattle on about things that might happen to gays, because of what Christians say and write, yet when it actually happens to Christians, and at the hands of gays, you're strangely silent. Well, not strangely, I guess. That would imply that I expected you to do something else, that I expected you to act consistently, with honor and without hypocrisy.

Typical of the "other side", INMNSHO.

Stand Firm references Michelle Malkin, a conservative commentator that I enjoy reading.

God Bless Ya'll !

III
Click Here for More Information

No comments:

Popular Posts