The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged!

Matthew of Billy Ockham infamy blind sided "tagged" me this morning. No thanks to him (grumble, growl, snort, ....) I have to actually wake up and do something before noon. Growl, grumble, snort, . . .

As I understand it, the rules are (stolen from Matthew):

  1. Link to the person who tagged you. Check.
  2. Post the rules on your blog. Check.
  3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Things About Me [Sarcasm Alert]:

  1. Jesus Christ changed my life forever in 1971 in a small East Texas town. BTW, I am forgiven, not perfect!
  2. I am an Aggie (former student, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, US of A), Class of '70. (That's 1970 dimwit!)
  3. I am a second generation Aggie. Dad was Class of '30, Texas A&M College. Our children have chosen other paths, so far. Maybe there's hope for our grandchildren.
  4. My first ham radio license was earned in 1963.
  5. We have been married seventy-eight years. Thirty-eight for her and thirty-eight for me! ;>)
  6. And YES, as a matter of fact, I am an IOF!


Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
(I'm thinking about it ...) Actually, it is really a question of who do I know well enough to pester with this kind of time wasting mess! Evidently Matthew felt he knew me well enough to be comfortable messin' with my mind! hehe Or maybe, he felt I needed the boost in traffic. Eh?

Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
(Still thinking . . . .)

List of "Victims"

  1. Anglican Orthodox To the Core (12/20)
  2. TBD
  3. TBD
  4. TBD
  5. TBD
  6. TBD

Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
(Oh, they'll KNOW when/if I tag them! hehe)

God Bless Ya'll !

III
Click Here for More Information

No comments:

Popular Posts