The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Monday, March 16, 2009

Homeland Security plans for violence on U.S. border

H/T: WorldNetDaily

First, there was this article, Gun Control Groups Use Mexico to Call for New Laws and then there is this:

Tighter gun control and stronger law enforcement in Southwestern states were recommended Thursday by lawmakers concerned about drug violence in Mexico possibly spilling across the border. (Emphasis added - Gene)

Note to self: BS! As our esteemed vice curser-in-chief recently spouted: "Don't (expletive deleted) on me and tell me it's rainig!"

The Mexican violence has already "spilled" over the border.

I've recently read reports of Atlanta (Isn't Atlanta, Texas . . . Oh my, my! You mean Atlanta, Georgia?! ;>) ) being concerned about Mexican-based gangs shooting up their "quiet" town. You can't tell me Georgia is anywhere near the US/Mexican border.

Also, I read this morning that a major newspaper is now reporting that much of Mexico's gun problem is not coming from their northern border. Hmmmmmm?! More unadulterated BS!

God Bless Ya'll !

III
Click Here for More Information

No comments:

Popular Posts