The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A year ago today, I started this blog as a means of expressing myself and sharing with friends and yet-to-be friends.

I said in my first post:

As a "mature" W.A.S.P. I have held my numerous opinions to myself over the years. Perhaps now is the time to express a few. To let "let the cat out of the bag" as they say!

First of all!

  • We do have the RIGHT to be offended. Now get over it. You will find offensive content here. It is not that I am trying to offend or use obscene language (not allowed!), it is just that you will not like every thing I have to say. Please remember, I have the same rights as you do. :>)
  • No one of us is more equal than any other. This is my blog and I will post my views. I am not responsible for your use, misuse or abuse of these views. You alone control your behavior just as I alone control my behavior. Own up to it! :>)
  • Sarcasm is employed heavily, here. Sometimes it is overtly identified by the faux-HTML tags such as [sarcasm] any smart alec comment [/sarcasm]. At other times, you may generally assume that sarcasm may be present.
  • Text in bold, italicized and underlined GREEN is either an acronym or an abbreviation. Position your mouse over the colored text to display the meaning or comment.
  • That is all of the ground rules for now. I am sure I will think of more as time, and comments, go along. :>)
    -------------------------------------------

I anticipate commenting on:

  • Christianity,
  • The Church, its good points and its bad points
  • Issues facing The Episcopal Church of the US and its relationship, and lack thereof, with orthodox Christianity.
  • Firearms and firearms issues
  • Amateur Radio (Ham Radio)

Thank you for taking the time and effort to put up with me! God bless ya'll !

There, that's done!

God Bless Ya'll !

III
Click Here for More Information

No comments:

Popular Posts