Today, I want to mention a "new" style of suspenders I first read about on a gun forum quite some time back. They are different from any kind I've ever heard of.
What's so special about Perry's product that I feel I must bore you with the details?
I'm so glad you asked!
Perry suspenders attach to your belt, not the pants. That means:
- They directly support the belt which is carrying to load.
- They use a hard-plastic J-clip to hook under the belt It does not seem to mar the belt in any way I can see.
- They don't use a sharp claw to tear the pants material.
- They don't pull the pants up while the belt, plus it's load, pull downward.
- They don't tear up the belt, like the others I've tried, when the claw slips around and rubs against the belt.
I found one thing to complain out. The Perry suspenders I have tend to occasionally slip off the belt while I'm getting dressed. Never has occurred while they're in use. Therefore, they retain Gene The Aggie's stamp of approval.
And no, I don't have any ties to the outfit other than being a satisfied customer.
God Bless Ya'll !