The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Tea Party Commercial!

Thanks to long time friend, BobL, this just crossed my inbox. As with most forwarded emails, I can not vouch for the truth of the text that follows. Follows is the email message that I received. I will let the video speak for itself.
This resulted from a Mom in Alabama asking her high school son to help with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in organizing.

Boy, does it slam the message home. Very impressive. Here is her note:

"I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought this to me and asked, is this okay, Mom?

After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat.

Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I
wanted my friends to see it. I am so proud!

A very powerful video...turn up the sound & sit back...!!!

Click on link below!

God Bless Ya'll !

III
Click Here for More Information

1 comment:

ErikC said...

Gene:
I can tell you that there is not a dry eye in the Cowand home. Yes, sir we are 100% Red Bloodied American's here. I will fight and scream until they drag my cold dead body to the grave!
Wanda

Popular Posts