A year ago today, I started this blog as a means of expressing myself and sharing with friends and yet-to-be friends.
I said in my first post:
As a "mature" W.A.S.P. I have held my numerous opinions to myself over the years. Perhaps now is the time to express a few. To let "let the cat out of the bag" as they say!
First of all!
- We do have the RIGHT to be offended. Now get over it. You will find offensive content here. It is not that I am trying to offend or use obscene language (not allowed!), it is just that you will not like every thing I have to say. Please remember, I have the same rights as you do. :>)
- No one of us is more equal than any other. This is my blog and I will post my views. I am not responsible for your use, misuse or abuse of these views. You alone control your behavior just as I alone control my behavior. Own up to it! :>)
- Sarcasm is employed heavily, here. Sometimes it is overtly identified by the faux-HTML tags such as [sarcasm] any smart alec comment [/sarcasm]. At other times, you may generally assume that sarcasm may be present.
- Text in bold, italicized and underlined GREEN is either an acronym or an abbreviation. Position your mouse over the colored text to display the meaning or comment.
- That is all of the ground rules for now. I am sure I will think of more as time, and comments, go along. :>)
I anticipate commenting on:
- The Church, its good points and its bad points
- Issues facing The Episcopal Church of the US and its relationship, and lack thereof, with orthodox Christianity.
- Firearms and firearms issues
- Amateur Radio (Ham Radio)
Thank you for taking the time and effort to put up with me! God bless ya'll !
There, that's done!
God Bless Ya'll !