The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Friday, June 11, 2010

We Will NOT Submit!

H/T: American Thinker

A day late, a dollar short.  From the 5/22/10 American Thinker:
When the realization came that we were under attack, not from terrorists, or a foreign army rolling across America with tanks and infantry, not from bombs and missiles, but from traitorous treacherous Americans in business suites, in academia, the press, and Washington DC, I remember shouting from my rooftop, "I will not submit. I will not quit.  I will never give in, and they will destroy America over my dead body; over MY DEAD BODY!"
~~~
. . .  I had no idea how I would go about doing this.
When cussin/discussin things with friends, we often wind up with Charlton Heston's quote: "From my cold dead hands!" as our parting shot.  Well, as one who is enjoying his life, what am I doing to prevent things from reaching the COLD, much less the DEAD hands point?

Maybe Welch has an idea, or two, for us in that article.
God Bless Ya'll !

No comments:

Popular Posts