The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Random Thoughts

First, a hat tip to Stand Firm in Faith

It's amazing what a lil' illness might do for ya!

Over the last two months, have spent a few days in my favorite hospital.  It sucks to have to go there but the care and staff are superb.  At least I was able to walk in on my own two feet, unlike a previous visit! hehe

A little preoccupation with "other" things of life and a bit of focus on family and The Prince (grandson) and . . .    There goes the blogging.

I've been following the continuing political fallout of the TEo.  They continue to shoot themselves in the foot.  They only take time out to reload and switch feet.  Try this one:  “Seusscharist”.  Once I "thought" such a thing might be OK just to draw in the "seekers" that wouldn't come in for the bells and smells.  Now, I believe the holiness of the Eucharist should not be messed with.  Ai yi yi yi yi!

Then, there was this article from Stand Firm: Homosexual Couple MARRIED [Sic] In Episcopal Church.  Before anyone goes and gets their diapers in a wad, remember, the world-wide Anglican Church told the TEo to not go and do just that very thang!!  You tell me, what do you, as a parent, do with an unruly, uncooperative, unwilling-to-obey-anything-but-their-own-wants child?  I could tell you what my mother did to me, but then that might cause her body to be exhumed and charged with child abuse!  hehe


I've also been trying to stay abreast of Barry's Follies, otherwise known as His Incompetentness, the POTUS.

Furthermore, the illness issues are requiring a rethinking of some of my learned behaviors.  You know, those learned at my mother's knee.  Clean your plate.  Eat three square meals a  day.  Drink plenty of fluids.  A little flab isn't unhealthy.  Hummph!  That was easy for her to say! ;>)

Add to all this the need to increase traffic to our website, thus producing income to offset the medical bills, etc., and we get one busy man.  Or at least one not getting enough naps.  ;>)

Oh!  Did I mention the untimely death of the laptop?!  And the excruciating recovery process of recreating said laptop functions on an old WinXP desktop?  Yechh!

God Bless Ya'll !

No comments:

Popular Posts