The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Friday, March 04, 2011

It's the Ultimate - What?!

H/T: Retrotechnologist


Evidently, RobertX has been into the wine cellar a bit much!  Yes, I know she's a ham (amateur) radio operator and all that.  But would you look at that thing she says is some kind of telegraph key!  hehe

She really finds the cool stuff!  It's 'way more cool that my old Vibroplex bug given to this very young ham by an retired land-line telegrapher.  His wife gave me her double-paddle bug which I foolishly gave to a friend.  I did manage to keep the gentleman's bug and even bought a knew one in the 70-80's.

If you're interested in ham radio, particularly CW and maybe even history, check out the W1TP TELEGRAPH & SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENT MUSEUMS.

God Bless Ya'll !

No comments:

Popular Posts