The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Response to Japan's Current Disaster

H/T: YvonneT

Church member and friend YvonneT suggested I check out this video from Rick Joyner.  Frankly I've not paid much attention to Joyner before today.  But then, I didn't know he was concerned about disaster response, either.

Take a good listen, skip through the "intermission" and stay with it.  You'll find some gems buried in there!
PS:  I kinda like the way he ever-so-gently snipes at our current administration for their lack of leadership, clarity and truthfulness.

God Bless Ya'll !

No comments:

Popular Posts