The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Take Care of the Babies

H/T: Backwoods Home Magazine

When I was a little kid, it never occurred to my classmates and I that some crazed adult might burst into the elementary school and attempt to murder us. Back in that day, the people likely to do that were institutionalized in the state asylum for the insane.
~~~
... I was shocked at how well (unfortunately) they understood the concept of school and societal violence as a whole at that age.

These issues were NEVER a consideration when I was growing up, yet today, this is THEIR REALITY and they are keenly aware of it. (Emphasis in the original - Gene)

Thanks to Massad Ayoob for sharing Tony's email.  Well put.

God Bless Ya'll !

No comments:

Popular Posts