The personal thoughts and comments of Gene, "The Aggie."

Use any information found here at your own risk. I am not responsible for the consequences of your use, misuse or abuse, of this information. I do not advocate or condone violence except for lawful protection of life, liberty and, in very limited cases, property. Nothing included in this site is to be taken as legal advice.


NOTE:
"The Aggie" neither controls or
endorses the sites that Google displays in this ad bar.

'Gun-Free Zones' are only gun-free, until somebody brings a gun. - Unknown

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Distractions and More Distractions

Life keeps getting in the way.

Case in point: This time last week, I was starting to feel good physically. Almost frisky. I actually felt like getting some things done! I almost had enough energy (physically, mentally and emotionally) to do it. Whatever it was. Then the internal plumbing stopped up. Again. Think of the consequences in the same manner as when your commode stops up and things back up. It gets kinda messy!

Early in the week we went back to the hospital for a Roto-Rooter job on the infernal plumbing. Successful. I'm almost back to where I was last week at this time. Almost frisky.

Wife! Where are you Girl? Where ya' hiding! Wife! Come back here, girl!

hehe

God Bless Ya'll !

No comments:

Popular Posts